Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

PAY DAY

So it's the 1st of the month, and that can mean only one thing. PAY DAY. I did a little window shopping and here are my top picks (mostly Miss Selfridge apparently). I LOVE this cut out tutu dress. Thick tights and a pair of black wedges and I'm sorted for a night on the razz.

I also can't believe this cute bow tie from Dorothy Perkins was only £1.00! It has a pin fastening AND a crocodile clip so its perfect. £1.00. Brilliant. And if theres an Office near you, scoop these gorgeous velvet heels up for just a fiver! I do love a bargain...



Ballarina Dress - £45.00 Miss Selfridge
Pork Pie Hat - £25.00 Topshop
Bow Tie - £1.00 Dorothy Perkins
Mesh Body - £12.00 Miss Selfridge
Velvet Heels - £5.00 Office
Chiffon Midi - £45.00 Miss Selfridge



3 comments:

BethanyAustin said...

Love the mesh body and the velvet shoes, they're goregous! You're blog is really lovely, so I followed you :)

Hope you'll check my blog out and maybe follow back if you like it.

Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

Kiran Lall said...

Hi Jade, love this wish list! I'm contacting you from www.redrockfashion.com, we've been looking through your blog and we love your style. We're currently looking for some great bloggers to work with us, if you'd be interested please contact us on sophieredrock@live.com thanks xx

Suzanne said...

Love the mesh body - £12 is a pretty good price too xx

http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.co.uk