Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

VINTAGE

It's been agesssss since I've last done a post, but to be honest, not much has happened. I bought a shirt from a charity shop for £2.00, grew a volcano-sized spot on my chin and went on a failed date. He disapproved of my love for Ed Sheeran and pours his tea before his milk?! What can I say.

Bad date aside, I've gone a bit bra crazy recently. There's so much cute vintage-style lingerie about at the minute and I've found myself stocking up for winter or something, like there's going to be some kind of bra shortage. At least now I feel glamorously prepared if I get run down by a bus or invited back to Ed Sheeran's house for tea (milk first of course)...I'll stop now. Here's some favorites.



Purple - £28.00 Topshop
Cream - £12.00 Primark
Pink - £43.00 Topshop
Polka Dot - £24.98 New Look



1 comment:

LoveT. said...

Love it!

kisses :)