Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

MIXED MEDIA


Tee - £19.00 American Apparel
Sequin Cape - £5.00 Primark
Skirt/Dress - £3.00 Primark
Leggings - £15.00 Topshop


When I'm not stood barefoot in the garden at 10 degrees I'm drinking tequila and dancing to Wham! Yea, you heard.. All in a good nights work. I don't work the nights, just to clear that up, I just mean, never mind. Here's what I wore.

 
Lace Top - £10.00 Urban Outfitters
Chiffon Maxi  - £40.00 American Apparel
Sequin Shorts - £12.00 Miss Selfridge
Wedges - £22.99 New Look
Opi Nail Lacquer - £7.16 Demond's Beauty
Glitter Clutch - £12.99 New Look
Triangle Earrings - £5.00 Urban Outfitters




2 comments:

Emily Morris said...

Is that you? If it is I love your hair, and that outfit. Adorable!!

I make things. said...

It is, thank you!! Glad you like the outfit, Jade xo