Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

THE CLASH




Dogtooth Blazer - £8.00 Red Cross
Mustard Shirt - £1.50 Vintage
Collar Pin - £4.50 Urban Outfitters
Belt - £8.00 Blue Rinse
High Waisted Tartan Trousers - £20.00 River Island


I put this jacket on to see what my new trousers would look like with a blazer, then actually quite liked the combo. Tartan. Dogtooth. Mustard. It's all very autumnal. I like it. Now I just need some Hunter wellies and some leaves to crunch through.

Another week also means another weekend which means, yep, another night out. I bought this Miss Selfridge dress off eBay for the occassion. I'd like to bling it up a bit with proper chunky necklaces next time though. 




Dress - £8.00 Miss Selfridge/eBay
Necklaces - Old, Topshop/Dorothy Perkins
Feather Cuff - £2.50 Topshop
Bag - Vintage
Wedges - £5.00 New Look





No comments: